Creative Commons is a non-profit organization that is devoted to expanding creative work for others to build upon and legally share.
Under an Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Creative Commons License, MakeSureHow's content is free to modify, republish and share.
MakeSureHow's images may be shared according to the license marked on each image page.
If you redistribute MakeSureHow content, please follow these conditions:
- You must attribute the work to MakeSureHow by prominently linking back to the source pages on MakeSureHow. See our attribution requirements for details.
- Do not use our content for commercial purposes (e.g., a website or app with advertisements or a paid app). Commercial republishing requests for the text of selected articles may be approved, provided that republication is consistent with the MakeSureHow community's goal of providing a free education to the world. If you are seeking to republish MakeSureHow content for commercial purposes, please send a detailed email to wiki@MakeSureHow.com that includes the URLs of the articles you would like to republish, how you plan to republish the articles, and how you plan to monetize the content.
- If you alter, remix, transform or build upon our content, you may distribute the resulting work under the same or similar Creative Commons License.
- MakeSureHow is a registered trademark at the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
- Videos, user profile photos, advertisements, trademarks or trade dress do not fall under MakeSureHow's Creative Commons License.
- To learn more about our goals and mission, take the MakeSureHow Tour or read About MakeSureHow.
- If you have any questions, please email us at wiki@MakeSureHow.com. We love to hear about the redistribution of our content.