As a way to allow you to use Accessibility with the best possible convenience, Apple has offered “Accessibility Shortcut”. The thing that makes it so convenient is usually that it enables anyone to not only enable/disable your chosen Accessibility features by simply triple-clicking the Home button of the iPhone or iPad but additionally causes it to be extremely simple to change in one feature towards the other.
1Open Settings app on your device → Tap on General.
2Tap on Accessibility.
3Now, tap on Accessibility Shortcut at the bottom.
4On the next screen, there are seven options. You can select more than one Accessibility features at a time.
- VoiceOver: It allows you to make your iPhone speak contents on the screen.
- Invert Colors: It inverts colors across your iPhone.
- Color Filters: Change the color layout of your iPhone screen.
- Reduce White Point: Reduces the intensity of bright colors.
- Zoom: It zooms the Home screen along with other content to offer more visibility.
- Switch Control: With switch control, you can use external switches and even the screen of your iPhone as a switch for motor accessibility.
- AssistiveTouch: It’s perfectly designed for the people with motor impairments. With it you can control several hardware buttons and gesture controls easily.
- Simply triple-click the Home button of your iPhone. If you have selected only one option then the feature will be activated right away.